Academies have a wide range of policies and procedures that have been derived following guidance from the Department for Education. They are reviewed on a regular basis by E-ACT and are approved by the board of trustees.
For all Covid-19 policy addenda, please click here.
Our policies are listed below.
- Academy Provider Access Policy
- Attendance for Learning Policy
- Behaviour and Anti-Bullying Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Concerns and Complaints
- Curriculum Policy
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Equality Objectives
- Homework Policy
- Learning and Teaching Policy
- Marking & Feedback Policy
- Pupil Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and Learning Policy
- SEND at City Heights Academy
- Supporting Students with Medical Needs
- Relationships and Sex Education
- Trips and Visits Policy
- Uniform Policy
- Adverse Weather Conditions Policy
- Trust-wide policies
Our academy follows E-ACT’s trust-wide policies in areas such as:
- Charging and remissions
- Employment matters
- Preventing extremism and radicalisation
- Freedom of information
- Data protection
All trust-wide policies followed by our academy can be found on the trust website by clicking here.