Our curriculum intent for History is aimed at:
- Providing students with a deep knowledge of certain foundational periods of UK History.
- Exposing students to a broad range of divergent world histories.
- Developing skills of source analysis, reflection on different historical interpretations and critical thinking.
- Identifying patterns of causation, significance, consequence and change and continuity.
- Encouraging reflection on what we can learn from the past about how to be good citizens (inc. British values).
So that students become articulate and enthusiastic lifelong learners of History with the compassion, confidence and cultural capital to lead.
For further details on the History Curriculum please click the relevant button below
|Year Group||2019-2020 Overview||Home Learning Spring||Independent Learning March||Learning Pack Easter|
|Year 7||Overview||Home Learning||Independent Learning||Week 1
|Year 8||Overview||Home Learning||Independent Learning||Week 1
|Year 9||Overview||Home Learning||Independent Learning||Week 1
|Year 10||Overview||Home Learning||Independent Learning||Week 1
|Year 11||Overview||Home Learning||Independent Learning|