The Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills (who are more commonly known as Ofsted) inspect and regulate academies and schools throughout England.
City Heights E-ACT Academy received its first Ofsted inspection in May 2015, receiving a ‘Good’ judgement across all areas. Some notable quotes from the report are as follows:
- ‘The academy is an inclusive community where everyone is important’
- ‘Students are proud of their academy’
- ‘Students’ behaviour and safety are typically good’
- ‘Teaching is good and improving strongly’
- ‘An ethos where good teaching and behaviour can flourish’