The Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills (who are more commonly known as Ofsted) inspect and regulate academies and schools throughout England.
The Academy had a short inspection in May 2019.
The report stated:
- There is no change to the school’s current overall effectiveness grade of good as a result of this inspection.
- Pupils were clear about your high expectations and appreciate your commitment to ensuring that the school provides a good quality education.
- The Academy Ambassadorial Group (AAG) works to strengthen links between the school, parents, carers and the wider community.
- The AAG is dedicated to strengthening these links and promoting the positive aspects of the school, locally.
- Safeguarding pupils is a high priority.
City Heights E-ACT Academy received its first Ofsted inspection in May 2015, receiving a ‘Good’ judgement across all areas. Some notable quotes from the report are as follows:
- ‘The academy is an inclusive community where everyone is important’
- ‘Students are proud of their academy’
- ‘Students’ behaviour and safety are typically good’
- ‘Teaching is good and improving strongly’
- ‘An ethos where good teaching and behaviour can flourish’